Saturday, May 25, 2013

Congratulations Mark!

This afternoon, I will be out of the getting kids through high school business, as my youngest son receives his diploma at his graduation at the University of North Florida.

This is a huge milestone in his life, and I am very proud of him. A first step of adulthood, he weathered the storms and stayed the course. Times when it would have been easier to not to continue, he kept going, It is a very emotional and rewarding time, like I said I am very proud. I know that he will succeed in any direction he chooses. Congratulations Mark Scott Umphrey!


 
 
  Proud Old Dad Sends. 

2 comments:

  1. I am also very very proud of Mark and Scott. It was a rough couple of years for them both, but as Scott said they stayed the course. Thank you Scott for a good job and Congratulations Mark!!!! Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott you and Belinda, have to very fine sons Mark and Paul. I know it was a very trying time for you all. You all stood strong during the hardest time of your life, with the love of God your family and friends. You and Belinda, did a wonderful job as parents. So much to be proud of. Scott. I know Belinda, is smiling down from heaven with such pride and joy. I know she is so very proud of you also Scott. You have gave it your all.

    ReplyDelete