Tuesday, March 23, 2010

They Got Me

OK, other than my good morning post, I tried to stay secretive about the fact that it was my birthday. It worked for the most part, until later this evening when I got fully busted by my wife and my Key West family. And I think it may have been my first real surprise party, complete with a cake mailed from home, baked by my true love Belinda. This strange box loaded with cake came in the middle of the biggest security exercise of the year. A cadre of my best friends here in Bone Island managed to get the box through security and into safe keeping in the lounge of the BOQ here.
Had a great evening with pizza and cake and my island family, only wish you could all be here.

I am truly a man blessed with great family and the best friends in the world, that includes all who sent birthday wishes on the web. To quote Lou Gehrig, " today I am the luckiest man in the world".

God Bless you all!

Old Chief Sends

No comments:

Post a Comment