Friday, April 30, 2010

Friends





Have heard from a lot of great friends today, and am feeling thankful for each and every one of them. When seas get rough, then you truly know which ones will stick by you. I have learned this many times over through the years, and as it seems some times I am forced to re-learn. Even old Master Chiefs can learn things.

You guys in uniform, I am so proud of each and every one of you. My Facebook status was right, so many people don't care, however you continue the fight each and every day no matter what. To my retired friends, I try to do every thing you did and more, I love you guys and never forget you, where ever you are I pray that you are well. Know that I will never quit, no matter what dumb ass leaders are put before me. I learned many years ago, aim true, and shoot straight, and I know no other way to be other than that, like it or not.

To all others in my family and support network God Bless you for being there.

Old Chief Sends,

No comments:

Post a Comment