Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Rotor Wash




A lot of my best friends work on helicopters, fly helicopters, or operate out of the back of helicopters. At any given time I have a great number of those friends out on the tip of the spear in harms way, doing what they do best. To those folks, know this, my heart is always with you. The days you work with little sleep, the stress of being for from home and the lack of physical comfort. If you haven't been there, you don't have any idea what it is like, so please don't pretend that you do. You can't pay people to do these jobs, they choose to do it because it is a real calling. I consider myself lucky to be associated with each and every one of you, you are examples of the finest part of America, and I am proud of you all.
"To Fly Is Heavenly, But To Hover Is Devine." "No Helo's, No Heroes"
"So Others May Live"
Old Chief Sends.

No comments:

Post a Comment