Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cold Turkey-Less

So we are still turkey less. The weather has turned cold, rainy, and not much fit for this time of hunting, never mind what it has done to the love lorn gobblers who have become tight lipped. Ah, but wait, I see a lake!



So let's scrounge up some fishing gear, after all I did grow up around this type of red dirt land fishing, back before I hit the salt. My favorite young adult male partner in crime and I pulled out some old spinning gear from a secret stash and hit the banks. Can you say a day salvaged in God's outdoors, and you know sometimes just getting back to the simple form of things can be the best. We caught plenty of fish, and all were returned back to play another day.


Of course the largest bass of the day, was photographed on my young adult male partners I-POD, somehow didn't transfer to my computer. At least that's my story. Just kidding.


Old Capt Sends.

No comments:

Post a Comment