Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bimbo's

We have now been to Bimbo's food court and fireworks and fried chicken emporium. All I can say is wow! If you think you have seen it all I can assure you that you haven't, if you have not been to Bimbo's. Now in my world Bimbo refers to something other than firecrackers and fried food, but here in Lenoir City, well let's just say it's entirely different. If you have ever seen the Rob Zombie movies with Captain Spalding, then you might have an idea what we encountered within the walls of this place. My youngest son the want to be surfer dude says "I worry about land- locked people, they just seem a little different." I don't know about that, but once again this old Chief finds himself quite a ways from salt air, we certainly aren't in Florida any more.

Old Chief and Sons send,

No comments:

Post a Comment