Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lenoir City Tennessee

We have arrived at the Comfort Inn in Lenoir City Tennessee. This is where we will spend the night, and then continue on tomorrow to our final ASP camp. This is the last real bed for a week, and most likely the last clean shower as well.

We had a fast trip from Folkston today which included stops at Chick-fil-a in Tifton and then Zaxby's in Tennessee, so we have made the chicken tour of fast food, maybe we can hit KFC for dinner and score the hat trick.

We flew though Atlanta Georgia about 10:00 this morning, and I mean flew through on I-75. I am now convinced that Baghdad is safer to drive in than Atlanta. Could not get over the amount of traffic on a Saturday morning, wow. Don't know how you do it V.M., I'd go postal if I had to stay in that town now days. Just kidding, I think.

Anyway Mark and I are going to explore the town of Lenoir, there is a shopping center across the road called Bimbo's, I am not kidding that is the name. Looks like it has fire works and a fast food store. Anyway out for now will post more.

Old Chief and Son sends,

No comments:

Post a Comment